Friday, February 18, 2011

Dentist

When Christopher was 15 months old he was holding on to the edge of the cast iron tub doing that jumping up and down thing and chipped his tooth. I was freaking out, so afraid he was going to be that kid with the grey tooth. I was beside myself. I called the pediatric dentist and she was able to get us in immediately. I made Tom come home from work to come with us because I was afraid that I would be a total spaz. We got there and the waiting room was a zoo, but it was ok, because they  had climbing toys to sit on and play with and Erin, who was just 3 was keeping herself busy with the toys and climbing on and off the waiting room chairs. When what to my wondering eyes should appear from across the room, a full on naked tush. Ummmm... she had no underwear on. I was horrified that she A. was getting germs all over her privates and B. getting her private germs all over the dentist's office and worst of all C. someone had seen and I was the world's worst mom. As it turns out it was all of the above and none of the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment