Monday, January 17, 2011

Non-Lame Baby Shower Ideas

My sister is having a baby in April, and her sister in law is hosting a shower in March. I am in charge of decoarations -- very exciting for me. Last night I was searching for timeless, classic yet hip and modern baby shower ideas and inspirations. I checked Martha Stewart's website, but it was pretty limited. Racking my brain for ideas I tried to check the archives of the now defunct Cookie Magazine, and didn't find much there either. Finally I just started googling cool, hip, modern, blah blah blah baby shower decorations. So frustrated I finally googled "non-lame baby shower ideas". There were a ton of hits, but not much in the way of photos. I found this one, and am on a mission to add to it.  Let me know if you have any other ideas.
I am going to go with a subtle "baby bee" theme, and replace the blue and black toile with buttery yellow and grey. here is a cute cookie platter that i found as the ispiration:


No comments:

Post a Comment