Saturday, March 19, 2011

Shiny Shoes

I was just thinking about how I need to touch up the red glitter on Meghan's shiny shoes to wear to this event we are going to next week, which got me thinking that this may be the last year that she will wear sparkly shoes with everything from dresses to sweatpants to jeans. She also likes to her brown suede maryjanes with purple fleece bootcut pants. And her brown and aqua twinkletoes. And rain boots, shamelessly and with verve. I think we may need to get at least one more pair of black patent leather maryjanes here soon, because you never know when that era will end. I am afraid that since she's the 3rd kid and moves on to the next phase sooner than a first born that all of a sudden she's going to be a full grown full time big kid and that will be it. I'm not ready for that.

1 comment: