Wednesday, December 1, 2010

pantry

i finally started taking down the wallpaper in the butler's pantry. it's red and kind of vera bradley meets asian turkey. i don't love it. also the electrician is coming tomorrow so we can upgrade our ancient electricity, change out our ugly pull chain light fixtures (many of which have had their chains pulled out by my overzealous children) and add a few outlets. we are currently electrically challenged around here. i blowdry my hair at my dresser, right next to the laptop. two things that i don't want to do in my bedroom. there is a rat's nest of wires and constant hairballs in a place where i would really love order and serenity. the pantry will also become a small office space, and i want it to be pretty. that's all.

my finished product will be with beadboard and maybe tin ceiling tile?

No comments:

Post a Comment