Thursday, April 14, 2011

Inspirations and Decisions

That much closer to making a dream a reality.. Here is the inspiration and also the final choice of the rug I hope to go with in the living room. I was able to bring samples home (awesome) from a beautiful little shop in West Hartford Center, called Comina. I wanted to move right in. Everything in the store was absolutely and insanely perfect.
I have it laid out on the floor with a nautical chart that Tom got me from the Coast Guard of Scituate Massachusetts, where we used to live. I swear I had this idea for years, way before maps became trendy. I love the colors in the rug with the colors on the chart (I want to call it a map, but was corrected one too many times that it is indeed a chart, not a map).

Here is the first runner up. It too was goooooorgeous, but the other one felt right. Those are my navy blue toes at the bottom of the photo.

1 comment:

  1. keep the toe pictures coming-- maybe you'll get some weirdo feet dudes clicking on your blogs and then get ads on your page!! lol

    ReplyDelete