Friday, November 19, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things:

Oprah has her list; here's mine.

  1. Taking my kids to Disney and to Scituate and the Cape.
  2. Fried eggs with sour dough toast. And bacon. Definitely bacon.
  3. Shopping at Whole Foods instead of dealing with regular supermarkets even though it's more expensive and the bread sucks.
  4. Hydrangeas, Black Eyed Susans and Peonies.
  5. Doing Coast Guard Academy stuff with my husband Tom and the kids.
  6. Going back to Staten Island and Oneonta and visiting with the people that shaped my personality. 
  7. Boston and New York. It's a tie. Fortunately now I live right in the middle.
  8. My Uggs.
  9. Charcoal Grey Sweaters and Little Black Shirts.
  10. Sparkly eyeshadow and black liquid eyeliner when wearing LBS.. see above.
  11. Red Shoes.
  12. Gnocchi a la Gorgonzola from Trader Joe's.
  13. Fresh mozzerella with tomatos and pesto.
  14. Bruce Springsteen and Billy Joel.
  15. White sheets and all white bedding.
  16. Modern Family, Cougar Town, Parenthood and MTV Challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment